When your car sustains a dent or is in need of total bodywork, it is important to choose a car repair specialist who offers all-inclusive services. After all, cars that are damaged can lose their value quickly. That is why you should not waste any time getting any body damage fixed.
All-inclusive Repair Services
Not only should the company offer loan cars, it should provide customers with a courtesy vehicle for city drop-offs and pick-ups. Mobile estimating at your site should also be provided, as well as 24/7 towing. If you have a dent that can be remedied without the need for painting, make sure the smash repairer offers paintless dent repair (PDR). In addition, polishing and detailing should be part of a service package.
Also, ask if the company features a workmanship guarantee. Ideally, this guarantee should extend for as long as ten years. That way, you can back up any future sale with this endorsement. As you can see, you need to make sure your car’s service is backed, whether you need to fix a small dent or replace a panel.
PDR: An Innovative to Repair Dents
Many car body repairs in Perth can be made using innovative technologies. Paintless dent repair, also known as PDR, uses specific tools to push out a dent. When you opt for PDR, you gain the following advantages:
- No repainting is needed. Therefore, no sanding or body fillers are used for the process.
- The current paint job remains intact. You do not have to worry about chips, cracks, scuffs, or scratches.
- All sizes of dents can be fixed, even those that are as large as a football.
- Most PDR jobs can be completed in several hours, or at most, in one
- Even old 40s or 50s vehicles can benefit from PDR, as the process does not result in damage.
- You do not have to worry about matching paint colours when using PDR.
- PDR is more cost-efficient than traditional dent repair.
Obtain Excellent Results for the Money
If your car has a dent or if you have an old vehicle that needs a bit of refurbishment, you will realise a number of benefits by choosing PDR. Again, make sure the dealer with whom you work offers a workmanship guarantee. Not only can you get your car fixed affordably as a result, but you can also ensure that the process will reap excellent results. Review the advantages of PDR today, as well as other car body repair services.
No one should have to go through a wreck and work with a smash repairer that does not go the extra distance in doing a superior job. That is why you need to review the services that are offered by your local smash repairer. By choosing the right service, you can automatically add to your vehicle’s worth when it comes time to trade it in for a new auto.